Large Sterling - Yellow / Aquamarine
Our largest Sterling Silver St. Christopher Surf Medal looks amazing, especially when paired with our other sized medallions. St. Christopher is widely known as the Patron Saint of Travel; this iconic medal was worn in the 60’s by surfers and adventurers. Guys and Girls would exchange them as a symbol of “going steady”.
- Stamped sterling surfer back
- 1” diameter .925 sterling medallion
- Comes on a 24" sterling silver adjustable ball chain necklace
- Traditional Brilliant Hard Enamel Coloring
- Packaged in our signature retro tin can
- Crisp tooling ensures crystal clear lettering, detailed center and surfer back