A PORTION OF THIS SALE WILL BE DONATED TO THE "AWOW" NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
A WALK ON WATER provides water therapy through guided surf instruction to specials needs children. Surfing is used as a tool to gain self confidence skills and promote the therapeutic benefits of the sport’s positive effects. Children experience the true “stoke” of surfing and a sense of accomplishment as family and friends cheer them on from the beach. Brothers and sisters also participate, helping to solidify an often strained bond between siblings. Our surf events focus on both the athletes and their families, who are treated to a well-deserved day of relaxation, healthy food and lifestyle guidance.
The Medium St. Christopher Surf Medal is where the tradition began for us. Widely known as the Patron Saint of Travel and worn in the 60’s by surfers and adventurers. Guys and Girls would also exchange them as a symbol of “going steady”. Stocked in over 60 brilliant color variations and the option to upgrade your ball chain to sterling silver as well. Pair this size with either the Small or Large St. Christopher Necklaces for a crisp stacked look!
- Stamped "A WALK ON WATER" logo back
- 24” adjustable ball chain necklace - Aluminum
- 3/4” diameter Stamped Bronze & Silver Plated Medal
- Traditional Brilliant Hard Enamel Coloring
- Packaged in Poly Bag with “story” Hangtag
- Crisp tooling ensures crystal clear lettering, detailed center and "awow" back