The Small Sterling Silver St. Christopher Surf Medal is something new for us and we've been surprised by its popularity thus far. Widely known as the Patron Saint of Travel and worn in the 60’s by surfers and adventurers. Guys and Girls would also exchange them as a symbol of “going steady”.
- Sleek sterling stamped "plain back"
- Comes on an 18" sterling silver adjustable ball chain necklace
- 1/2" diameter .925 sterling medallion
- Traditional Brilliant Hard Enamel Coloring
- Packaged in our signature retro tin can
- Crisp tooling ensures crystal clear lettering, detailed center and surfer back